PMMA Acrylic Extruded & Cast Sheet
PMMA Acrylic is a rigid, transparent, thermoplastic material available in both Cast and Extruded versions
Naturally colourless and exceptionally clear, it can also be tinted for an almost infinite range of colours. The light transmission and diffusion parameters can be varied on request.
It is inert to many corrosive chemicals and is the plastic material of choice for outdoor use (resistant to UV and general weathering). A wide variety of industrial, craft and artistic processes can be used to machine and shape Acrylic sheet.
- PMMA Acrylic is available in many forms:
- Cast and extruded sheets. Sanitary ware sheets. Extruded tubes, rods. Adhesives and auxiliary products.
- Extruded XT in 2mm-25mm Thickness
- PMMA Cast 3mm – 300mm Thickness
- Signs and signboards: Illuminated panels, 3D lettering, indicator panels, etc.
- POS advertising: Display stands, testers, notice-boards, etc.
- Interior design: Shop-fitting, furniture, projection screens, glazing, etc.
- Architectural fittings: street furniture, safety fittings, acoustic screens, skylights, etc. Sanitary ware, bath, shower trays, etc.
- Transport: Deflectors, sun visors, registration plates, ships’ portholes and windows, etc.
- Industry: Machine guards, dials, precision parts, etc.
- Medical: Cribs, incubators, etc.
Don't Be Shy
If we didn’t answer all of your questions, feel free to drop us a line anytime.