Lightcore Eco Board Sheet
Light Core is a hybrid, laminated with 2,5 mm Ecor® Flat and Lightboard’s well proven, corrugated honeycomb inside. The 100%formaldehyde free Light Core is used for many Applications. It comes in 3000 x 1180 in Thicknesses 10mm to 100mm allowing for surface treatment in outdoor uses.
- LightCore is made of recycled paper products no toxic materials are used in the production process.
- LightCore is produced of environmental composites. They are 100% recycled,100% recyclable and contents no toxic composites.
- By the combination of Lightboard Eco® and Flatcore panels, a 16mm LightCore superior to most competitive materials.
- LightCore is used when you have higher demands on strength of the material, with low weight.
- LightCore can be produced in a thickness of 10 mm up to 100 mm.board can be painted or printed with flatbed printing.
- LightCore can be processed like MDF or particle board.
- Kitchen Boards
- Shop Equipment
- Sound Insulating Boards
- Trade Show Elements
- Partition Walls
Don't Be Shy
If we didn’t answer all of your questions, feel free to drop us a line anytime.