Poli-Print 5Vision051 One Way
One Way Vision Vinyl (180mic, 1.6 mm micro-perforated) suitable for applications on flat glass surfaces. Especially designed for decoration of car windows, public vehicles windows and shop windows showing the printed surface outside but allowing a good see-through from the inside. Suitable with eco-solvent, solvent and UV printing. Once applied on glass, it can be removed without leaving adhesives residues. One Way Vision Vinyl with clear solvent acrylic adhesive. The PVC offers a high dimensional stability.
- One Way Vision SV/UV is a monomeric, perforated PVC-Film (translucent, 180 μ)
- Laminated with a concealed, Clay-coated silicone paper (240 g/m²) and equipped with a transparent solvent acrylic (removable)
- Suitable for bonding various surfaces for example on commercial slabs, glass, metal or plastic
- Especially suitable for the use on smooth as well as slightly curved surfaces
- Poli-Print One Way Vision SV/UV is ideal for short to mid-term presentation of advertising panels
- Very good opacity and flatness characteristics
- Excellent dimensional stability and enhanced image brightness
- The film is resistant to the influence of solvent inks during the printing process
- Excellent printing results are guaranteed with all customary market ECO-Solvent, Solvent and UV printers
Poli-Print 5051 One Way Vision
1372mm x 50mtrs
Available by the meter
Don't Be Shy
If we didn’t answer all of your questions, feel free to drop us a line anytime.